Sunday, January 31, 2010

Workout A - by my lonesome

I did workout A on Saturday morning, all by my lonesome. Boo hoo for me.
I increased the weight on the step up to 12 lbs in each hand.
The row to 12 lbs.
The reverse fly to 5 lbs.
Doing 3 sets of 12 incline push ups is STILL really hard for me. I did 2 sets of 12 and then could only squeeze out 8 in my last set.

In other news, just back from Sunday night turbo ass-kicking. Round 39 KICKS MY BUTT!!! I love it! Got really deep in my lunge - roundhouse and it would have been perfect but the girl next to me was getting sort of peeved that we were too close to each other. Crowded class - what can you do but work around it, right??
I might do Tues-Thurs-Sat this coming week for my lifting schedule. Waking up at 5:30am on a Monday is freaking brutal and I think I might seriously need a rest day after really pushing it during round 39 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment