Saturday morning, I did workout A. I'm really excited about workout A because I can REALLY see gains in strength. For instance, when I started just a few weeks ago, I could barely squeeze out 8 incline push ups and the 3rd set was just totally impossible. Now I am up to 12 reps, 3 sets. Sure the 3rd set is still really hard but I CAN get through it. Also, I'm starting to finally memorize that damned long warm up and it's only taking me 10 minutes to get through it - shortening my workout in time which is really good especially in the mornings.
Stats for workout A:
Step up: 12 lbs in each hand
Three point row: 15 lbs
Bent over reverse fly: 5 lbs
Tuesday (yesterday) I did workout B IN THE EVENING. I know! First evening workout. It was actually ok - I did skip the upright squats though. :/
Lateral raise with external rotation: 8 lbs.
Single leg Romanian dead lift: 12.5 lbs.
Single arm cable row: 20 lbs.
Split lunge: 10 lbs. <- OUCH OUCH OUCH
Double arm row: 80 lbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment